As another integral component of the Old Man Emu 4WD suspension range, steering stabilisers are designed to reduce the effect of wheel vibration and improve the feel, handling and control of the vehicle. They will also reduce the aggressive rotation of the steering wheel over rough roads without affecting steering wheel return.
- 9 stage coil spring valving for optimum performance
- 15mm piston rod provides improved strength
- Stone guard protects the piston rod against stone damage
- 35mm piston and bore allows increased oil volume
- Twin tube design protects the internal components against stone damage
- Multi lip seal prevents oil loss
- Original stabiliser mounts are used where appropriate
The OME range doesn’t just stop with shocks, springs and bushes. At ARB we take integration to the highest level with our own range of U bolts, centre bolts, spring liners and more.
OME offers a variety of urethane and rubber bush kits for shock absorbers, leaf springs, Panhard rods, control arms and sway bars. Unique features like our exclusive splined leaf spring bushes and caster correction kits ensure proper performance.
Old Man Emu products come complete with a vehicle specific fitting kit for easy installation and peace of mind.