Attaching neatly to most vehicles, these self-standing retractable awnings fit onto the side of most roof racks and roof bars, and are conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awnings feature anodised height adjustable telescopic legs, Velcro Ties to secure roof, thick reinforced aluminium extrusions all secured and free from the outside elements in a heavy duty nylon reinforced PVC bag.
Constructed from tough PU coated 300gsm poly/cotton rip stop canvas, the awnings are fully waterproof and offer a UVP 50+ rating. ARB Awnings come in three great sizes, and fit up to 2.1m high Mounting points. (Length being the distance from the Vehicle out).
2.5m (W) x 2.5m (L),
2.0m (W) x 2.5m (L)
1.25m (W) x 2.1m (L)
Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, stainless steel mounting nuts and bolts and comprehensive instructions.
Aluminium Encased Awning
Complementing the design and sophistication of modern 4WDs, ARB’s aluminium encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality. The three quick release bungee cords remove the need for zips while the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. An added abrasion resistant material improves the protection of our proven 300gsm, PU coated, fully waterproofed and UV protected canvas while stowed and travelling. The awning is supported by heavy duty 1.2mm gauge x 25mm diameter expandable aluminium poles, anodised for greater corrosion resistance and perfect for setting up by the beach.
Available in 2.5m x 2.5m.
Key Awning Features:
- Aluminium housing offers strength and modern styling
- Quick release bungee cords on a hinged lid for unmatched simplicity
- Anodised aluminium for corrosion resistance, perfect for the beach
- PU coated canvas provides a 100% waterproof overhead shelter
- Ripstop canvas, a cross-hatched design, improves strength
- Heavy duty poles for greater resistance to poor weather conditions
- Compatible with awning rooms, wind breaks and mesh multi mat
Deluxe Awning Room With Floor
Designed to function as a fully enclosed room or mosquito net, the new ARB Deluxe awning room with floor provides protection from the weather, insects and provides additional privacy. Easy and quick to set up the ARB Deluxe awning room can be used with 2500 and 2000 model awnings and features a durable waterproof floor and its own separate ceiling to help keep you cooler. All main wall panels incorporate zipper operated two way solid and mesh access doors for easy access and to accommodate changing weather conditions. (Vehicle wall is solid zipper wall only). Total Floor Space fitted to a 2000mm awning will provide 2000mm x 25000mm. Total Floor space fitted to a 2500mm awning will provide 2500mm x 2500mm floor space.
- Keep dry with waterproof walls made from Oxford Polyester
- Long product life and sun protection thanks to UV treated materials
- Enjoy a ‘bug-free’ environment with ultra-fine insect mesh
- Heavy duty yet lightweight waterproof floor means a dry ground and compact storage
- Organiser pockets perfect for phones, magazines and sunblock
- Comes complete with guy ropes and steel pegs
- Cable access ports for high mounted lighting solutions
ARB Track Shelter SII Walls + Walls W/ Windows
Designed to angle out from ARB touring awnings, wind breaks offer additional protection from the rain while also providing extra shade and sun protection. ARB wind breaks are ideal for creating extra protection and storage for items like swags and chairs under the awning.
- Manufactured from lightweight PU coated 300gsm poly cotton canvas
- Waterproof and UV protected with a UVP 50+ rating
- Designed to suit ARB 2500, 2000 and 1250 model awnings
- Tie down points for each wind break to further secure the awning
ARB mosquito nets are manufactured from double stitched, 48gsm midge proof mesh and are available for both the 2000 and 2500 model ARB touring awnings.
Providing a comfortable area to eat and relax, this updated version is now larger and includes a mud/storm flap to reduce grass seeds and other debris from collecting in the lower section of the mesh.
- Hardened steel pegs are supplied to firmly anchor the room to the ground via adjustable tension straps