Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawer Systems
Completely modular, the Outback Solutions range of drawer systems can be individually tailored to your needs and vehicle. Exclusive to ARB and suitable for many vehicles including wagons, utes (including extra cab), and trailers, this system can be used in non-vehicle applications such as sheds and warehouses.
Three types of modules are available, in a range of sizes, resulting in more than 200 possible configurations, all backed by a two year warranty.
ARB “Outback Solution” Roller Drawers, Cargo Barriers, Child Restraint Anchorages are Crash-tested and Compliant to ADR (Safety Requirement’s) AS/NZS (Partial Cargo Barriers) ADR (Seats and Seat Anchorages) ADR (Child Restraint Anchorages).
- Engineered for both on and off road touring with anti-rattle design
- Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security
- Long lasting, UV stable commercial carpet designed to complement modern vehicle interiors
- Cross folded floor ensures maximum support for items placed within each unit. Up to a Maximum of 150Kg per drawer, 300kg combined
- Fully Sealed, Dust and water resistant bearings for superior longevity working in harsh environments
- Integrated fridge slides on roller floor models. Provides and always flat surface
- Vehicle specific side floor kit with easy latches completes installation and provides additional storage areas within the cabin or tray
- Water resistant bonded marine ply with steel reinforced guards for superior strength sourced from sustainable forests
- Folded stainless steel bearing runners for ultra-smooth drawer and slide operation
- Self-locking anti roll back system locks into place at full extension, this holds the drawer from rolling closed even on inclines
- Modular units allow greater flexibility if needs change in the future
- Class leading deep drawers with internal heights up to 250mm for greater packing potential
For convenient storage of items such as recovery equipment and clothing, the traditional style roll out drawer comes with a fixed top. This allows for additional modules to be stacked on top, or provides a flat surface for storing other, larger items.
The Roller Drawer is available in five sizes.
Roller Drawer with Roller Floor
The traditional style roll out drawer with a rolling top gives you plenty of storage space and allows a fridge freezer to be easily mounted on top, enabling it to be rolled in and out as required. Available in three sizes and unlike other products on the market, this module utilises a true flat floor.
For convenient access to your car fridge, the low level roller floor sits only 140mm above the floor of your vehicle. Available in three sizes, it incorporates a storage tray underneath for smaller items, and like the larger drawers, utilises a flat floor for easy placement of other items when not carrying a fridge.
Roller floor drawer (L) with roller drawer (R)
Twin roller floors
Roller floor drawer (L) with roller drawer stack (R)
Roller floor (L) with roller drawer
Roller floor (L) with roller drawer stack (R)
Roller drawer stack (L & R)
Two roller drawers (L & R)
Roller drawer stack