Batteries and Battery Solutions
Whether it’s to keep a few luxuries powered up on your next weekend away or to power a large setup on a long trip, ARB has a wide range of batteries and battery solutions that will keep you going.
From auxiliary battery systems to provide peace of mind and allow you to power additional accessories without the risk of flattening the main battery, to chargers and batteries, ARB has something to suit your needs.
A tough and reliable battery is essential on the road and ARB stocks two of the best brands for the job.
- Auxiliary kits are designed to suit Century Yuasa or Optima batteries depending on the make and model of your vehicle
- Independent power source for items such as fridges and camp lights
- Peace of mind in the event of a main battery failure
Auxiliary Battery Kits
Manufactured from 2mm powder coated steel, these auxiliary battery trays are available on their own or as part of a complete kit.
- A dual battery box is available for tub mount applications and comes complete with a separate bolt on lid for additional protection
- Kits are supplied with tray and mounting hardware, factory terminated wiring and either a solenoid or smart solenoid
CTEK Battery Chargers
Ideal for when you need to recharge or maintain your 4WD battery, CTEK battery chargers are small, fully automatic and have smart accessories, making them convenient and simple to use. Suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries, this range of chargers is ideal for a multitude of applications including off road, automotive, marine, outdoor power equipment, lawn and garden as well as professional and consumer applications.
ARB Jump Starter
Perfect for a 4×4, family vehicle, boat, motorcycle, used car yard or ride-on lawnmower, the lithium powered ARB Jump Starter has plenty of power to start a 12V vehicle with engine capacity up to 5L V8 Diesel or 6L petrol.
Thanks to intelligent sensing and charging technology, when charging the jump starter from either the included AC or DC chargers, the inbuilt sensors prevent overcharging or undercharging of the lithium battery. When the time arrives to use the jump starter on a vehicle, the intelligent heavy-duty jump cables monitor battery voltage, polarity and charge condition alerting the user via a series of LED lamps to any potential installation problems.
- Safely starts 12V vehicles, up to 5L V8 Diesel or 6L petrol engines.
- Suitable for cars, 4WD’s, motorcycles, boats, RV and power sports.
- Power to jump start up to 20 times on full charge, relevant to engine size.
- Heavy duty, high amperage spring loaded clamps.
- Intelligent jump cables with boost function, reverse polarity and spark protection.
- Inbuilt smart charger prevents overcharging and excess discharging.
- 12V Cig socket to power devices such as lighting, depth sounder or fridge.
- 2x USB ports for charging electronic apparatus’.
- Smart USB cable, capable of charging either a micro or lightning USB smartphone.
- 100 Lumen inbuilt flashlight with 4 modes (high, strobe, SOS off).
- 240Vac and 12Vdc charges included.
- Convenient, sturdy and compact EVA nylon storage case.
Hummingbird Battery Monitor
The Hummingbird Battery Monitor is your best friend when travelling with your caravan, boat, fridge, or solar accessories, making it a breeze when keeping an eye on your battery levels.
Using radio frequencies and no wires, this easy to install monitor measures your battery voltage of up to four remote batteries at a time. Displaying the voltage levels on a remote colour screen, alarm levels can be customly set to warn you on depleting battery levels, essential for when you’re carrying a fridge on a hot weekend away.
This battery monitor uses a long range RF technology, meaning the communication is reliable in all configurations of car and trailer. Batteries can also be given names that are relevant to the application for easy control. Ultra low voltage transmitters are able to be left permanently connected to batteries and do not need to be switched off when not in use, this includes both 12V and 24V batteries.
- Uses RF to transmit voltage signal
- Optional buzzer/alarm for under/over voltage
- Changes colour for under/over voltage
- Voltage limit adjustable
- Cigarette lighter connection
- Precision 100mV
- Low current draw
- Battery names customisable
- Made in Australia
Redarc Lithium DC-DC Chargers
Redarc’s newest range of Lithium DC-DC battery chargers are specifically designed for LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. With a unique charging profile, these chargers will ensure your Lithium batteries are maintained at optimum service voltage for long life and reliability.
Featuring Redarc’s Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, the charger can function as a solar regulator to deliver maximum power from your solar panels to the charge battery.
Backed by a two year warranty, you can be confident that a Redarc Lithium DC-DC charger will provide you with all the power needed.