Warn Magnum Series Winches
The next generation of Magnum winches has arrived from WARN, the world’s most recognised brand in winching products.
Whether your vehicle is stuck on a steep mountain track, sills deep in mud, or bogged in an isolated desert, the reliability, performance and durability of your electric winch is paramount.
The new Magnum range remains in WARN’s entry-level category, however the latest generation of winches introduces features which are a class above.
Built by WARN especially for ARB customers, the Magnum range is tough, dependable and powerful. At a comparably lower cost to other winches of their class, the Magnum range has impressive retrieval speed, and its proven design will ensure reliable recovery every time it’s required.
The new WARN Magnum winches offer enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low profile mounting configurations, and a waterproof Albright contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The Magnum series is the only winch in its class to offer this premium electrical system.
The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load.
Leading the pack are the new synthetic rope variants. Offering abrasion resistance, greater ease of use and adding less weight to the front of your vehicle, synthetic rope is the go-to option for modern day 4WDers.
- The 10 and 10-S models have a 10,000lb capacity, making them perfect for lighter rated 4×4 dual cabs, while the 12 and 12-S models offer a 12,000lb capacity, great for bigger, heavier 4x4s.
- Available with either synthetic rope or steel cable
- Improved fit and finish
- Waterproof Albright contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile mounting
- Powerful, efficient, series-wound motor
- Best-in-class, load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered and field tested by WARN engineers in the US